Sunday, July 12, 2009

A New Outlet.....

I am not new to blogging, but am taking on this new blog as a release of conversations that I don't often get to have with adults because much of my time is spent with 8 year olds! I am sure that a lot of you can relate to that! Don't get me wrong, I love my children, but sometimes I want to debate issues other than those that are important to school children - like what Susie is wearing, what kind of bat Johnny has or who is having a sleep over and didn't invite _____ (insert name here)!

I am an opinionated person. I will listen to your opinion, but you better have a darn good argument if you want to change the opinion that I have already established. I get that we will not always agree with everyone and I can agree to disagree. It is OKAY with me if we have different opinions. Really, it is! Be true to you!

I am a truth-teller. You know - don't ask me if you don't want to know the truth! I tell people that I am "mean". Most people disagree and say that I just tell it like it is. I don't intend to be mean, and I don't intend to hurt feelings, but I am not good at faking my emotions, so what you see is what you get.

I am high maintenance and I am spoiled. Do I deserve to be? NO! Who does? But such is life! Of course, this is my opinion of myself - you are entitled to yours!

I have so much that I could talk about! Books, because I love to read! Pet Peeves, because I have them! Questions, because I'd love to hear your answers! Music, because it makes your heart sing! Technical gadgets, because I love them and have them!! So many things, so little time....

So, check back. You may find something worth reading. Then, drop me a comment. It's a free world and you are entitled to speak!!! By the way, remember to thank a soldier for that!

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment